For nearly 50 years, The Fund has cared for thousands of animals and spearheaded some of the most significant events in the history of animal protection. Founded in 1967 by prominent author and animal advocate Cleveland Amory, the primary work of The Fund is through its direct care of wildlife, primates, farm animals and equine at its network of care centers across the country.
- Tour tickets to visit the sanctuary
- Invitation to onsite events
- Invitation to caregiver talks
- Invitation to annual sustainer recognition event
- Access to visitor center and experience garden
- Access to public open house events
Are you already a sustainer? Login to schedule a tour.
- One reservation-based Sanctuary tour visit per ticket purchased. Tours last approximately 2 1/2 hours.
- Access to the visitor center, butterfly garden, memorial brick walkway and gift shop.
THERE IS ONE TOUR PER DAY. TOUR BEGINS PROMPTLY AT 10:00AM during the summer months. Please arrive at least 15-20 BEFORE the tour time to check in.
UPCOMING TOUR DATES:
June 16, 2018 at 10am (Sold Out)
July 21, 2018 at 10am
August 11, 2018 at 10am (Limited Availability)
September 8, 2018 at 10am
October 13, 2018 at 1pm
November 17, 2018 at 1pm
December 8, 2018 at 1pm
LIMITED SEATING ON EACH TOUR: Please choose your ticket type below, add to cart and on the next page you will choose the date from the calendar and number of tickets for packages. Please specify number of tickets for adults and children in each group package purchased to ensure the correct number of seats are reserved. If you don't specify, only one seat will be reserved and you could lose your spot if the tour is full.
NOTE: Due to the limited seating available on each tour, we are sorry but there are NO REFUNDS or CHANGING DATES allowed.
Please call ahead if you need to cancel. We will have the tours rain or shine. We will only cancel a tour due to severe weather and will do our best to notify all guests.
Are you already a sustainer? if so, Login here to schedule a tour.